Dublin, May 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Worldwide Wi-Fi Device Shipment Forecast, 2022-2026” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Fueled by strong shipments of ICT equipment and consumer electronics and expanding market for IoT (Internet of Things) devices, approximately 3.2 billion Wi-Fi (Wireless-Fidelity) devices were shipped in 2021 alone, surpassing the 3 billion unit mark.
As IEEE standardization continues and adoption of wireless technology in traditional and emerging verticals increases due to the rapid development of innovative services and equipment, shipments of Wi-Fi devices are expected to grow. steadily over the next few years.
The report provides an overview of the global Wi-Fi device industry, examines the adoption of Wi-Fi device standards, and assesses the industry outlook for 2022-2026.
- Development of Wi-Fi devices and includes its shipment forecast for the period 2022-2026
- Forecast of Wi-Fi device shipment volume with shipment share breakdown by device type, product type (information/consumer electronics/communications/IoT) and Wi-Fi standard (Wi-Fi 4 to Wi-Fi -Fi 7) for the period 2022-2026
- Wi-Fi Device Shipment Volume Forecast with Shipment Share Breakdown by Application for the Period 2022-2026
Main topics covered:
1. Global Wi-Fi Device Shipping Forecast
2. Current and future development of Wi-Fi devices
2.1 Shipping Volume Analysis
2.2 Shipping Share Analysis
2.3 Forecast of shipment volume
2.4 Expedition Share Forecast
3. Adoption of Wi-Fi device standards
- Ali Baba
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/leqvnf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.