Dublin, Aug. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Laptop Forecast, 2022-2026” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides an overview of the global PC and Laptop volume forecast for the period 2022-2026 with breakdowns by region, panel size and processor type/platform.
The report reveals that the global laptop shipment volume exceeded 249 million units in 2021, up 24.3% from 2010.
Due to increased vaccine coverage and return to the office in European and US markets, demand for commercial laptops has picked up since the second half of 2021.
List of topics:
- Global PC market volume forecast by year 2022-2026, including laptops and desktops, but not tablets
- Global Laptop Shipment Volume by Quarter for the period 1Q 2020- 2Q 2022
- The report includes forecasts of global notebook PC shipment volume and share by region, panel size and CPU platform (Intel/AMD)
Main topics covered:
- Global PC (Excluding Tablet PC) Shipment Volume, 2018 – 2026
- Global Laptop Shipment Volume, 2018 – 2026
- Global Laptop Shipment Volume, 1Q 2020 – 4Q 2022
- Global Laptop Shipment Volume by Region, 2018 – 2022
- Share of global laptop computer shipments by region, 2018 – 2022
- Global Laptop Shipment Volume by Panel Size, 1Q 2020 – 2Q 2022
- Share of Global Laptop Shipments by Panel Size, 1Q 2020 – 2Q 2022
- Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume by Computing Platform, 1Q 2020 – 2Q 2022
- Share of Global Laptop Shipments by Computing Platform, 1Q 2020 – 2Q 2022
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bcwm74